Since the company founding, Enterprise Tondelli have been working very closely with the soft drinks industry.
We have worked with the major international franchises such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi Cola and their bottlers as well as many independent soft drinks companies large and small.
Enterprise Tondelli supply all of the equipment required to set up a complete soft drinks factory to give a turn key project including laboratory items for quality control. For new factories we have set up our service can also include the factory manager along with other key personnel for the first 18 months whilst local labour can be trained up.
Our service can include from integrating a single item of equipment into an existing line to planning a complete plant including syrup room utilisation, warehouse storage areas, service consumption etc .
We also produce feasibility studies for start up companies which gives a cost at the factory gate of a pack. It takes into account fixed and variable costs and ensures the project is viable before major investment is made.
Our projects are too numerous to mention but over the years they have included:-
- 18,000 cans per hour soft drinks plant with all ancillaries in Bangladesh
- Two dual purpose PET and returnable glass line rated at 12,000 bph x 2 litre and 36,000 bph x 33 cl glass complete with all ancillaries in Russia
- 140 valve counter pressure filler and line to produce 48,000 litre/hr of finished product in the UK.
- Flat board shrinkwrapper integration in Ireland
- Dilutables preparation plant and pasteuriser in UK
- Two complete syrup rooms for Nigeria
- Display palletiser in Eire
- 72,000 cans per hour soft drinks line in Saudi Arabia
- CO2 generating plant in Saudi Arabia
- Technical services for plant re-organisation combining two factories containing six lines into one in Eire